It is often asked what a colon cleansing has to do with weight loss. This colon cleansing is commonly done with what is called an “enema”. It is a simple action and can be performed at home, and it is used in home weight loss diets. Entered by the large intestine, it produces a total cleaning of the digestive system, allowing the body a recomposition in the process of eliminating of food.
A good cleaning of your colon and other parts of your interior will work miracles in the way you feel and get rid of some extra pounds. It produces in the body a feeling of fullness and renewal.
The positive effect of colon cleansing diets is measured in several different ways.
- You will find yourself with more energy. By cleaning and ejecting the stationary remains of your body you will feel incredibly energized.
- You will notice that your skin looks clearer and more vital. Your loved ones will ask you what you have done to yourself.
- The swelling of your lower abdomen will be reduced. In fact, the jeans that you wear will become more comfortable.
- You will lose weight quickly.
This is the effect of colon cleansing, which you will have to perform several times during the diet process. Colon cleansing in home weight loss diets can also be performed with laxative pills, which must be used to not produce inflammation to the colon.
The result of this diet in part is that the body, mind and inner being are being cleansed for a healthier life.
How to perform a colon cleansing
- You have to drink at least six to eight glasses of water per day. If you have mineralized water, this is better than tap water.
- Drinking fruit and vegetable juices is a great way to avoid hunger.
- Eliminate dairy products, which should be avoided while cleaning the body.
- Cut the red meat or reduce its consumption to 200 g per day or less. Meat is the main accumulation factor of toxins in the body.
- Steamed vegetables and fruits should make up 90% of your diet during colon cleansing. Steamed vegetables retain more nutrients than other ways of cooking vegetables. Raw vegetables are however the best, although sometimes it is not the most tasty method of consuming vegetables.
What other symptoms can overcome colon cleansing?
You may be surprised to know how many minor symptoms are produced by the fecal matter accumulated in the colon. This may include:
- Back pain.
- Abdominal pain.
- Gain or lose weight.
All these symptoms can benefit from a homemade colon cleansing diet. The trend in the current diet in fatty foods is quite different from what they ate 100 years ago, but our bodies have not changed. This results in the body rejecting most of the food we eat, and excessive accumulation in the colon is one of the negative results.
After colon cleansing in home weight loss diets, which can last a week’s sessions, you should follow a healthy diet to permanently have colon and digestive health in good shape. Whenever a new body change is applied, it is advisable to consult with the physician before taking action.